Water Damage Removal and Repair
Specialists to make things right again.
When you need help now, call us. We’ll have one of our experienced Houston TX, local technicians on site within 60 minutes or less in most cases. We’ll handle the whole process from A-Z:
– Water Removal, Sewage Removal
– Property and Content Drying Out
– Odor Removal, Disinfecting and Decontamination
-Full Damage Assessment
– Full reconstruction
– Direct to to insurance billing
When water damage emergencies happen, it’s a very stressful situation so you need to make sure that you can count on who you hire. It’s much more than the water removal from a home or commercial property. Some companies may get hasty and only topically look at what needs to be done instead of assessing the full extent of the water damage. We leave no stone un-turned. Some may simply do what the insurance company pays for, but you pay the price for that when mold problems arise in the future.
Various forms of water damage can come from many sources including major storms that can cause flooding to more minor issues such as backed up window wells, sump pumps that fail, sewage backups, toilet backups, washing machine overflows, water heater leaks, water pipes that burst, etc. We are trained and can handle any sewage backup, flood damage, water removal and water damage restoration situation, small or large.
Servicing the Houston TX Zip Codes of:
77001 77002 77003 77004 77005 77006 77007 77008 77009
77010 77011 77012 77013 77014 77015 77016 77017 77018
77019 77020 77021 77022 77023 77024 77025 77026 77027
77028 77029 77030 77031 77032 77033 77034 77035 77036
77037 77038 77039 77040 77041 77042 77043 77044 77045
77046 77047 77048 77049 77050 77051 77052 77053 77054
77055 77056 77057 77058 77059 77060 77061 77062 77063
77064 77065 77066 77067 77068 77069 77070 77071 77072
77073 77074 77075 77076 77077 77078 77079 77080 77081
77082 77083 77084 77085 77086 77087 77088 77089 77090
77091 77092 77093 77094 77095 77096 77098 77099 77201
77202 77203 77204 77205 77206 77207 77208 77209 77210
77212 77213 77215 77216 77217 77218 77219 77220 77221
77222 77223 77224 77225 77226 77227 77228 77229 77230
77231 77233 77234 77235 77236 77237 77238 77240 77241
77242 77243 77244 77245 77248 77249 77251 77252 77253
77254 77255 77256 77257 77258 77259 77261 77262 77263
77265 77266 77267 77268 77269 77270 77271 77272 77273
77274 77275 77277 77279 77280 77282 77284 77287 77288
77289 77290 77291 77292 77293 77297 77299
For more help with water and mold damage in Houston TX, click here.
Water Damage Tips, Do’s & Don’ts
In the event that your home or property experience a water damage emergency, here are some tips to ensure your safety as well as minimize your losses as much as you possible can until professional arrive.
- Don’t wait to call a water damage restoration specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will be done to hardwood floors, drywall, contents, wet carpet, etc.
- Don’t vacuum up the water with a regular vacuum
- In the event of basement water damage, don’t enter the basement until you or the professional at your location is sure it is safe. You may have contaminated sewage water in your basement and if the water is deep enough as in flood damage situations, you may risk electrocution.
- Don’t use electrical appliances near the water damage
- Stopping the source of the water damage is key.
- Shut off power to the area where possible.
- If you are experiencing a sewage backup,a plumber or sewer and drain technician may need to be contacted first to ensure the sewer is free and clear and the backup is handled before the sewage cleanup and restoration process begins.
- Stop the water if you can. If it is due to water pipes, locate the water shut-off valve in the home or building and turn it off.
- Ensure you are wearing rubber soled boots as slipping and falling is common
- Remove things from the area and move them to a dry location to minimize damage until we get there with the equipment to dry out your equipment, articles and other contents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does it take for my property to dry?
A. This may vary depending on many factors and can be from a few days to a week or more depending on severity. We’ll help to determine how long the process will take. Although the process may be an inconvenience, it is necessary to ensure your property is drying out correctly to ensure no future mold or water damage problems.
Q. What will happen to my hard wood floors that were damaged in the flood?
A. AS with all of the property, the hardwood floors will be evaluated for damage. In a lot of cases, after utilizing our dehumidifiers the wood floors can take on their original shape. This process may take weeks however. In many cases hardwood may need to be refinished and can be as severe as a full replacement. .
Q. Can you dry my furniture and salvage it?
A. Once furniture is completely dry, your furniture is examined. It is common for furniture to be replaced, and in some cases it can be salvaged.
Q. What do I need to move during the dryout process?
A. We will let you know what to remove, but much can remain where it is.
Q. My walls/ceilings/drywall have flood damage, does this need to be removed?
A. Again, we will determine that for you. In some cases we may remove a section of the wall or ceiling for ventilation.
Q. Will you save my carpet?
A. Carpet is generally replaced in a water damage restoration situation after the water removal process has occurred. Of course, depending on the type of water damage you would not want the carpet to be salvaged, such as in a sewage backup and sewage removal process. This would be contaminated and removed and disposed of. Carpets will stain and bleed depending on the color, as well as many other wet carpet related occurrences where it will be removed and discarded.
Q. What will happen to my rugs?
A. If it is a valuable rug such as an Oriental rug, etc., there are ways to handle the rug to dry it out, minimize the colors bleeding as well as odor removal.
Q. How is this paid for?
A. Property owners are responsible and in the event of an insurance claim, you would have to contact your insurance provider for the details.
Search for A Water Damage Expert By City
Select your city from the list below: